Company Profile"Your Confidence is our Asset! "
FRP Engineers, a registered firm by the same name, has served the national and international markets since 1993. The professionally qualified engineers have formed a group to design, manufacture and deliver HVACR and other engineering solutions with vast experience using Fiberglass as a Material of Construction. The excellent properties of Fiberglass Material allow replacing many others that get corroded, lose strength or deteriorate.
Our commitment is to give our customers confidence in product selection and educate them on its use. We invite you to visit our platform to demonstrate the potential and various products we have designed, fabricated, and delivered. This opportunity enables us to instantiate confidence-building measures and find common business areas to share.
With a combined experience of 85+ years in product design, fabrication, maintenance, and complete project execution from A to Z related to the HVACR field, we believe that our skills have matured enough to take up challenges in the resolution of problems of any degree of complexity in the Industrial and Commercial Sectors.
Mission & StrategyWe shall provide efficient, long-term solutions and designs by offering materials and concepts not limited to conventional thinking.
- As your business partner, our objective is a fair business.
- We will deliver outstanding quality and the best value for your money.
- We will provide customer service, following safety rules, to exceed your expectations.
- We will pursue this mission, maintaining integrity with vendors and customers.
We want to be our customers' best partner. Their requirements drive our actions.
We are committed to excellence in innovation, total quality, direct customer relationships, and effective marketing.
We focus on products and markets where we can achieve and sustain leadership positions.
WHY IS FRP ENGINEERS PREFERRED OVER OTHERS?
- Provides you with a "Complete Solution" using the best available resources.
- Has an engineering team with a vast experience profile.
- Quality of materials & artistry.
- Continued Research & Development in light of customers valuable feedback.
- Flexibility in design to suit clients' requirements.
- Complete backup; backup helps win back customers!
- After-sales services - parts, overhauling, reconditioning, etc.