FIBERGLASS INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY / EXHAUST FANS
The Fiberglass axial flow fans are widely used for providing the required airflow for heat & mass transfer operaf various industrial equipment and processes.
These include cooling towers for air-conditioning & ventilation, humidifiers in textile mills, air-heat exchangers for various chemical processes, ventilation & exhaust as in mining industry etc.
All the major industries use large number of axial flow fans for operations.
Hollow Fiberglass blades reduce material & installation costs and possibility of damage to the fan & drive during sudden stops. Composite structural design can be tailor made by using glass fibers in various forms (woven mat & rovings) in right direction while moulding the impeller with resin thus imparting the desired mechanical strength by improving its structural stability and enhanced mechanical properties.
Aerofoil design of Fiberglass fan impellers ensures higher efficiency, lower noise levels & less power consumption. The aerodynamically designed impellers of fans, fabricated by composite materials can be an excellent alternative to ensure enhanced efficiency & appropriate energy savings apart from a wide gamut of critical advantages.
The potential of Fiberglass composite for various applications is very wide. In view of the crucial need for developing indigenous capability in composite technology the main advantage of FRP fans is their utilization and application of composite as an Important performance material in various sectors and to improve upon the Laboratory-industry linkages towards development & commercialization.
- Power Generation Facilities.
- Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals.
- Cement Industry.
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals.
- Fertilizer Production.
- Mining Industries.
- Industrial Ventilation, etc.
Advantages of Fiberglass Fans:
- Optimal aerodynamic design of fan impellers to provide higher efficiency for any specific application.
- Reduction in overall weight of the fan, thereby extending the life of mechanical drive systems.
- Require lower drive motor rating and light duty bearing system.
- Low power consumption resulting in appreciable energy savings.
- Lower flow noise and mechanical noise levels compared to the conventional metallic fans.
- Longer life of fans due to improved mechanical strength.